uFoscam allows you to remotely monitor multiple live audio and video feeds with an incredibly intuitive touch screen user interface for Foscam network camera. Unlike the ordinary Foscam applications, uFoscam not only gives the user many more options for operation and administration, but enables to quickly and easily add new models right after user’s request through our open architecture software.
The most spectacular cutting edge technique of this application is the open architecture client which enables the software to dynamically update on demand, without requiring modification of the source code & Apple's update process. What that means is that we can easily & quickly support most of the models if the cams meet our functional requirements right after some tests. New models are able to be added online right after tapping a “reload” button.
Another differentiating feature is the in-app face and motion detection function automatically records video on your camera roll in your photo albums when face or motion is detected.
In addition, it is possible to use video feeds with this two-way communication like on-line audio interaction or you can also say loudly to the trespasser to go away thru speakers located throughout your building. And you can remotely record video on your camera roll in your photo album while you are watching video camera.
The navigated digital zoom option allows the user to zoom into any part of the screen of what the camera currently displays. Although the camera can move around to zoom in, there are tight corners that you cannot zoom in with just the camera's turning points. It’s possible to zoom in digitally to any part of the display screen that the user desires. Do pinch to zoom then simply press and navigate the spot you wish to zoom in.
Just download and click uFoscam to listen and watch your camera virtually from anywhere with Wi-Fi coverage or even cellular networks.
- Unlimited number of cameras can be configured
- Directly access to audio and video streams from network cameras. No NVR or 3rd party server is required
- 2 Way audio (Push to Talk)
- Background audio monitoring
Record Audio and Video feeds to Camera Roll
▷ It may cause increased video frame and audio delays by depending on your device performance (iPhone 4 or older is not recommended)
Automatically capture images or record videos with audio by in-app motion/face detection (iOS5.0 or later)
Auto sequence monitoring for automatic cameras switching
- Pinch to digitally zoom for any part of the display screen that the user desires
- Pan and Tilt controls with adjustable speed steps (max 8 directions)
- Set Presets on screen and Go up to 8 preset positions
- Control an automated vertical/horizontal patrol
- Switch IR-LED illumination for night vision on/off
- Adjust brightness and contrast
- Toggle mirror and flip mode on/off
- Enable or disable Invert Pan Tilt
- Adjust video resolution and light frequency
- Friendly navigate cameras with the variety of portrait and landscape modes
- Motion Detect & E-mail Alarm with adjustable motion sensitivity up to 10 steps
Quickly and easily add new models with reload button
Reorder camera lists
- Exchange setup file between the devices via email attachment
- Passcode Lock
- Optional cellular network alert notification
- Compatible with Dynamic DNS services
- Take snapshots or share via email, Facebook and/or Twitter
In-App Purchase for Multi-Views
- Easily view multiple feeds simultaneously on a screen with layout controls (2, 3, 4, 6, 9, 12 view)
- Last layout they were at automatically saved (initial layout is 4)
- Live video viewing of up to 6 feeds (iPhone) or 12 feeds (iPad) at a time or full screen
- Swipe back and forth between multi cameras screen
You need to make a note as follows:
The quality of video display(s) shown on your device may vary according the quality of the camera(s) and the data received from them
The response time of PTZ control depends on the network and/or camera capability which may cause a little bit of delay in feedback
Simultaneously continuous capturing both videos and images may cause increased video frame and audio delays
Currently supported camera models in this application are not their own manufacturers’ entire line of models. If you would like to request that we support additional camera models, please contact our support team.
If you have any questions or comments, or even recommendations for the new application, please send an email to email@example.com 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.