uLinksysCam allows the user to remotely monitor live video feeds with an incredibly intuitive touch screen user interface for Linksys network cameras. Unlike most IP camera applications; it not only gives the user professional monitoring capabilities with face and motion detect, video record but enables to quickly and easily add new models right after user’s request through our open architecture software.
Just download and click uLinksysCam to view what your camera’s lens see virtually from anywhere with Wi-Fi coverage or even cellular networks.
- Unlimited number of cameras can be configured
- Directly access to video streams from your camera. No NVR or 3rd party server is required
- Manually record video feeds to camera rolls in your photo album
- Automatically capture images or record videos by in-app motion and face detection
- Pan and Tilt controls with overlay buttons(max 8 directions)
- Pinch to digitally zoom for any part of the display screen that the user desires
- Control vertical/horizontal patrol
- Control Presets at its original center location and predefined up to 8 spots
Quickly and easily add new models with reload button
- Friendly navigate cameras with the variety of portrait and landscape modes
- Resolution control (QVGA, VGA)
- Enable or disable Upside down
- Enable or disable Mirror
- Enable or disable Invert Pan Tilt
- Enable or disable Aspect Fit
- Clone easily camera settings
- Reorder camera lists
- Optional cellular network alert notifications
- Enable or disable Auto-Lock
- Passcode Lock
- Compatible with Dynamic DNS services
- Take snapshots or share via email, Facebook and/or Twitter
In-App Purchase for Multi-Views
- Easily view multiple feeds simultaneously on a screen with layout controls (2, 3, 4, 6, 9, 12 view)
- Last layout they were at automatically saved (initial layout is 4)
- Live video viewing of up to 6 feeds (iPhone) or 12 feeds (iPad) at a time or full screen
- Swipe back and forth between multi cameras screen
Common: WVC80N, WVC210, WVC54GCA
- PVC300: PVC300
WVC54G v2: WVC54G v2
Note that WVC54GC is not supported
Currently supported camera models in this application are not their own manufacturers’ entire line of models and are only models that are viewable through safari browser.
You need to make a note as follows:
- Before you can control your camera(s) remotely over 3G/4G/Edge/other Wi-Fi networks, you need to setup your router to allow incoming traffic. For security reasons, routers don't normally allow external traffic into your home/office network. You should read your camera’s setup manual regarding port forwarding.
- Some ISPs can block incoming connections to well known ports (80 and 8080 for HTTP, 20 and 21 for FTP, 25 for SMTP, 110 for POP3). If that is the case, you need to forward a non blocked port number in the router and map it into the camera port number.
- The quality of video display(s) shown on your device may vary according to your device performance, the quality of the camera(s), and the data received from them.
- The response time of PTZ control and multiple cameras view depends on the network and/or your device itself and/or camera capability which may cause a little bit of delay in feedback.
- Simultaneously continuous capturing both videos and images may cause increased video frame and audio delays.
Please tell us the camera model which you are using if your camera isn't on the list of supported cameras. We are continually expanding the range of supported cameras.
If you have any questions or comments, or even recommendations for the new application, please contact us at the email address listed in your app support.