uPanasonicCam allows the user to remotely monitor live video and audio feeds with an incredibly intuitive touch screen user interface for Panasonic network cameras. Unlike most IP camera applications; it not only gives the user professional monitoring capabilities with audio, face and motion detect, video record but enables to quickly and easily add new models right after user’s request through our open architecture software.
Just download and click uPanasonicCam to view what your camera’s lens see virtually from anywhere with Wi-Fi coverage or even cellular networks.
- Unlimited number of cameras can be configured
- Directly access to audio and video streams from your camera. No NVR or 3rd party server is required
- Support audio if the camera has a G726 ADPCM codec
* G726 ADPCM codec needs to be selected in audio settings of camera setup
* Compatible with 3G iPod touch / iPhone 3GS or more, and iPad
* Requires admin account login
- Manually record audio/video feeds to camera rolls in your photo album
- Background audio monitoring - read emails, browse the web, and even send SMS while the app is running in the background
- Automatically capture images and videos by in-app motion and face detection
- Auto sequence monitoring for automatic cameras switching
- Pan and Tilt controls with overlay buttons(max 4 directions)
- Pinch to digitally zoom for any part of the display screen that the user desires
- Optical zooming option if the user's camera has the optics lens
- Switch IR-LED illumination for night vision on/off
- Control vertical/horizontal scan
- Control Presets at its original center location and predefined up to 8 spots
- Auto patrol to preset positions according to the preset number and time interval
- Activate or deactivate output port for connecting external devices
Quickly and easily add new models with reload button
Auto-Discovery of cameras in your local network
- Friendly navigate cameras with the variety of portrait and landscape modes
- Resolution control (QVGA, VGA, SVGA)
- Enable or disable Upside down, Mirror, Invert Pan Tilt, Aspect Fit
- Clone easily camera settings
- Reorder camera lists
- Optional cellular network alert notifications
- Enable or disable Auto-Lock
- Passcode Lock
- Compatible with Dynamic DNS services
- Take snapshots or share via email, Facebook and/or Twitter
In-App Purchase for Multi-Views
- Easily view multiple feeds simultaneously on a screen with layout controls (2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 9, 12, 16 views)
- Last layout they were at automatically saved (initial layout is 4)
- Auto sequence mutiviews on one screen
- Live single audio and max 16 video feeds on one screen
- Swipe back and forth between multi cameras screen
- Common: C1A, C10A, C30, C101E, C111, C121, C131, C210, C230A, HCE481A, HCM511A, HCM515, HCM527A, HCM531A, HCM547A, HCM715, HCM735, NP244, NP304, NS202A, ST162, SW172, SW174, WV-SF135
- EW114L: K-EW114L
- EF134L: K-EF134L
- HCM580,581: BB-HCM580, BB-HCM581
- NM100: WV-NM100
- NS320: WV-NS320
- SC384,385: WV-SC384, WV-SC385
- ST162,165: WV-ST162, WV-ST165
- SW172,175: WV-SW172, WV-SW17
- SW174: WV-SW174
- SW316,396: WV-SW316, WV-SW396
- SW598: WV-SW598
- VT164: BL-VT164
You need to make a note as follows:
- Before you can control your camera(s) remotely over 3G/4G/Edge/other Wi-Fi networks, you need to setup your router to allow incoming traffic. For security reasons, routers don't normally allow external traffic into your home/office network. You should read your camera’s setup manual regarding port forwarding.
- Some ISPs can block incoming connections to well known ports (80 and 8080 for HTTP, 20 and 21 for FTP, 25 for SMTP, 110 for POP3). If that is the case, you need to forward a non blocked port number in the router and map it into the camera port number.
- The quality of video display(s) shown on your device may vary according to your device performance, the quality of the camera(s), and the data received from them.
- The response time of PTZ control and multiple cameras view depends on the network and/or your device itself and/or camera capability which may cause a little bit of delay in feedback.
- Simultaneously continuous capturing both videos and images may cause increased video frame and audio delays.
Please tell us the camera model which you are using if your camera isn't on the list of supported cameras. We are continually expanding the range of supported cameras.
If you have any questions or comments, or even recommendations for the new application, please contact us at the email address listed in your app support.